Sometimes you may be undecided whether to rent it out or use it when you visit Sri Lanka. Still You need to keep an eye on it. Is the property in good shape? Is it being vandalized or misused? Is there damage due to water? Are the windows intact? Are there any birds nesting in your windows or sun shades? As the owner of the property you need to know these.
We at Sri Lankan World can do the needful for you, as you are many miles away and are unable to do the above!
- We will visit the property, take pictures and or video and email it to you.
- Any concerns on specific issues regarding the property can be highlighted to us and we will pay attention to it.
- If the property is already secured and has a fence or a compound wall – you can opt for the following option; Have a display board saying that ‘This property is managed by Sri Lankan World’ and our Contact details will be displayed.
- If the property is not secured – we can arrange for Fencing or building compound wall. Actual charges plus our service charge will be collected from you.
- In the event of attempt to encroach or misuse the property – we will report it to you immediately. We will also make a complaint to the local Police station if need be.